GOOD NEWS: I am an author!!

Writing has always been my passion and I had a lot of stories to tell. Last year, I attempted to write a short story called coincidental love. I received some extraordinary responses on that story and I can absolutely admit, it motivated me to write more of the short stories that I did later on! However, I had the urge to experiment with my skill and in December 2018, I found some motivation in the form of a story. It was like a moment when I decided to write a story and the very same day, I started writing it down.
I owe a lot of credit to my readers and I am very happy to introduce the name and cover of my first book that is releasing on the 14th of March, 2019. It is also up and available for pre-order. My first book is named “The Stranger” and here is the cover,


The story is very close to my heart and as they say, a writer is always inspired by some true events if not all. When I started the story, I observed a huge difference in my attitude, I started seeking inspiration for characters. I was living my characters, felt each and every emotion with them. It was an incredible feeling to know that all the characters were created by me and I was the one controlling their stories. This provided me with another perspective about God, He is the greatest writer. If I being a petty writer can be so sensitive about the emotions of my character, God is all along with us throughout our journey. He created us, our lives and stories mean a lot to him as we are the ultimate manifestation of His art.
Spiritually, this time provided me with a lot of time to think and contemplate. I felt significant and now that the book is in the process of releasing, I can't thank the Almighty enough. Everything that I write and do is actually Him, I am nothing without His help. Like many other stories, this story would have also remained in my mind forever but God had other plans. The story had the fate to reach other people and be published to stay forever. The feeling that overwhelmed me the most is that even if I don't live, this book will remain. Somebody told me once, the published word is ever living. It eternally sustains even when the writer doesn't, it is unquestionably correct.
I am looking to post more details on this blog. Follow this space for more details and teasers of the book. Also, I am very optimistic about this book, I wish that each and every person who admired my previous work would buy this book.
The countdown has begun! 4 days to go for the release.
For pre-orders visit, https://books2read.com/thestranger543

Comments

  1. Keep up the good work. More power to you. Best of luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. As i know the best that in everyone’s life there is a sort of story or incident that made us inspire by the tragedy so that is blasting keep going and hatts off good work ����

    ReplyDelete
  3. All of us, or at least a lot of us, have something or some stories to share from his/her life. It´s about who of us learns something from them, takes inspiration from them to write something, has the will to convey to others for the benefit of others or has the time to put in the effort to write them out for others. This is people like Zahra count. Absolutely delighted to read this news! Here´s wishing & praying for a lot of success for your book, that that more and more people read it.

    Published words indeed go on to live forever, they leave a part of us in this world even after we depart. This is why writers have lived on and on and survived for centuries.

    Well done girl, rock on!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I´ve read the book. I tweeted my review on the link below......

    https://twitter.com/Romeo_Rawal/status/1108675026436395009

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

4th April, 2011

Moving on!

Cricket World Cup, 2019 and Pakistan.