Introducing Sara & Roy.


The main characters of my novella “the stranger” are Sara, 21 and Roy, 34.
It is a story of Sara's struggle to adapt with a whole new life and the disloyalty of a person who she once loved with all her heart. She is a very emotional girl and values relationships more than anything. The immense courage and natural instinct to protect her family are discovered when she faces a life-changing incident. She is curious and takes any challenge hands on. She lives with her parents and sister but due to circumstances, moves to London for further studies where she meets Roy.
Roy is a middle-aged man with an enigmatic persona. He is very elegant and smart. His life is packed with secrets and mysteries. He is soulful and caring. The life was not very easy for him either as the story progresses, he reveals his inmost secrets to only one person, Sara. Despite all the distress and ongoing matters, he has the most positive attitude, a very hopeful approach towards life. Unlike other protagonists, he is not the typical macho kind but his intellect is patent.
They meet at a park and it marks the beginning of a beautiful journey. One thing is very common between both of them, in some way or the other, they perceive themselves inadequate but together, they seem to fit in and complete the picture. This story takes a twist when Sara falls in love with Roy. Some turn of events create a stir in their lives but quoting from the book,
“When you find someone who makes your pain insignificant, you hold on to that person, no matter what the consequences are, don’t let anything come in the way of love because love finds its way nevertheless.”
Many emotions and feelings are tested by destiny. Do they succeed in the painful trial of life? To find out, order your copy now.
Order here: https://books2read.com/b/3RVJVG

Comments

  1. This really spices up things nicely now. Yesterday, in a link that you provided me in a message, the intro of the book said that suspicion will play the role of the antagonist in this story. All of this adds so much to look forward to very eagerly.

    Also, Sara being 21 & Roy 34 came as a big relief for me. Given my age, 28, I always think that it´s very hard for me to find a girl of my age, as most or perhaps all of them by this age are either married or in a relationship. So my only hope is finding a girl of a younger age than me, but then the thought strikes me, "What will people say?" But it comforts me here that Zahra will stand by me in such a case. Relieved!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I´ve read the book. I tweeted my review on the link below......

    https://twitter.com/Romeo_Rawal/status/1108675026436395009

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

4th April, 2011

Moving on!

Cricket World Cup, 2019 and Pakistan.