Zahra Speaks has completed one year!!

This year, 14th February is not just like another ordinary day for me. It marks the completion of one year of blogging for me. My incredible journey has completed a milestone with the grace of Allah Almighty. It has been an amazing journey and for the past 1 year, I have been following my passion. Honestly, it feels absolutely amazing and empowering. The sense of being content with what I do is the best feeling. I can confidently advise each and everyone who is reading this blog right now that follow your passion, success will automatically follow you. My blog is just one year old and I have been very dedicated to each and every post. There were days that I got very fewer views, even down to 37 but soon I realise that my only focus is to convey a message and even if 37 people read that message, I have succeeded.

Before I started blogging, I was aware of Google AdSense and honestly, like everyone else I also wish to have an approved account of Google AdSense one day but everyone would keep telling me that it is very difficult to get a Google AdSense account approved. I did not buy a domain and my blog was just 6 months old when I first applied for Google AdSense. The approval was denied. I accepted it and moved on to create good content on my blog. Anything that I put up on my blog was very close to my heart, I invested a lot of time in writing and editing the blogs. I enjoyed doing it because finally, I had a platform to showcase my feelings and share my experiences with others. This gave me a sense of responsibility towards my readers and I loved it. I tried for the Google AdSense once again in December 2018 and it got approved. I was stunned. This was exceptional and I couldn't believe it. With the email opened right in front of my eyes, I was crying. This was an achievement and recognization that made me feel overwhelmed. I thank the almighty because anything that I write is from Him, I seek His guidance and through my writing, I share it with others.
I stepped into a new niche of writing, fictional writing or storytelling. I have always been very enthusiastic about my stories and coincidental love was the perfect breakthrough. People loved the story and it got so much hype that everyone started demanding a sequel. A little update about the same topic is that I might be working on the sequel very soon. Anyway, the immense motivation that I got from my readers on the first story was amazing and it motivated me to write more. I updated some more short stories and I am working on something bigger. I will update the readers very soon regarding the same project. All the credit goes to my blog and the readers.
My initial plan was to upload the first podcast on 14th February but due to some technical issues, I couldn't do so. In the next few weeks, I might upload my first ever podcast. The fate of this podcast will definitely depend on how everyone perceives it.
My first blog was about PSL and coincidentally, Pakistan Super League is starting off from tomorrow. Being a Lahori myself, I am supporting Lahore Qalandar again with a lot of enthusiasm and optimism. My special prayers will be with AB de Villiers and Mohammad Hafeez. I really hope that this year does not turn out to be as disappointing as the previous ones for Fawad Rana.
I want to thank each and every person who reads my blogs regularly and I would particularly mention one of the most amazing readers who always makes sure to comment on my blog, Rawal Afzal. He has been a marvellous friend and a loyal reader. I am sharing his Twitter profile (@Romeo_Rawal ), please go and check out his work as well, he is an amazing poet and writer. Secondly, I want to request each and every person to support me because without your assistance I wouldn't be able to achieve anything. Thank you all very much. You all are in my prayers. Peace and love to everyone.
P.S This is my 40th blogpost too!

Comments

  1. Awww! May you get all the success in you life. And there is alot to come for you. ❤.
    Waiting for your podcast.
    All the best wishes for you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Zahra, my friend, the thing is, often people end up liking something, it could be something said or written by someone, or something done by someone, but sometimes they don´t take out the time to express their liking for it. Sometimes people feel shy, sometimes they just don´t want to give it the time to express their admiration, whether it be in comments of a blog, an email, a text message, a phone call etc. Here´s where I´m different. I value the time people take out to write such stuff, as admirable as you do for example, and therefore I feel it almost bound upon me to take out the time to respond, to let the person know the effect his/her words or act has had on me. I felt so, so honoured to have been mentioned by you specially as a reader. It only means that you value my comments too. It felt great!

    Your write-ups just offer me with something to read regularly, to know what life is from the perspective of a special girl like yourself. I´ve loved every single one of them a lot! Keep going, and I´m looking forward to your podcast too. Remember, that´ll require a lot more confidence from you. It won´t be easy but I´m sure you´ll do it alright, for every thing has a start! Go well, girl!

    Oh´, by the way, thank you for praising my poetry and writings! :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

4th April, 2011

Moving on!

Cricket World Cup, 2019 and Pakistan.